Monday, May 30, 2005

 

How YOU can get started.

In the Interest of Free Speech....
I mentioned this month that I got started blogging because my interest was sparked by an article in a magazine. In the interest of free speech and the free flow of ideas, I thought it best to give you the place I found this information. Who knows? You may want to follow suit.

The artilce was found in the June O5 issue of "Popular Mechanics" magazine, page 158. It's the one with the Space Shuttle on the front cover.
I found it at the pharmacy mag rack. Go ahead. Get it. There's one waiting for you.
BY THE WAY, IF YOU'RE JUST LOGGING ON TO ME FOR THE FIRST TIME, PLEASE GO TO THE ARCHIVE LINK TO THE LEFT AND READ THE FIRST POST I HAVE.
THANKS.
Keep looking down.
Dr.B

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?