Wednesday, June 14, 2006

 


Today is FLAG DAY,

Wednesday June 14, 2006

Happy Flag day, my friend. There's nothing that gets me more teary eyed and "feeling it" than Patriotism! I AM an AMERICAN, and I'm proud of it. NO, my president and military don't always do like they ought to do and NO, I don't always agree with them about actions or stances that they've taken.

But, I'm always supportive of them. They are MY president; MY military. And like I would no more dismiss my own child because, well, they're my own, I'd no more dismiss the president of the United States or the military of the same because, well, they're MINE! They're all we've got and I'm proud to be an American. I'd rather be an American than any other kind of person on the planet.

Have a happy day remembering the meaning of and the importance of our American Flag!

And come to church tonight and Sunday as well.

Thanks,

Buster Wilson


Comments:
Brother Buster, may the Lord continue to order your steps. I have not seen you in many years. It is good to see you are still faithful.

Dale Hensarling
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?