Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 

So Proud of My Daughters: Whitney shines this week!

Whitney Speaks This Week


I have two of the greatest daughters a man could ever hope for. Really. I'm not just saying this. I really have two great "women" to call my children.


Amberly Collins is married to Matt and they live in Flowood, Mississippi. Amberly has excelled at everything she has ever put her hands to. She is gifted and trained and experienced in Marketing and Fund Raising and has worked for several public service organizations and marketing firms. She is a graduate of Mississippi College and attended Hinds Jr. College and Delta State University.

Whitney is 19 and working this summer as a counselor at a Christian sports camp, Camp Balcones Springs near Marble Falls, TX. It's a fantastically beautiful place in the Hill Country of Texas (of course, I think all of Texas is beautiful! I've lived there twice! When I lived there, I had a bumper sticker on my car that said, "I wasn't born here, but I got here as quick as I could!")

Whitney is flying back to Jackson, MS this weekend to speak at the Statewide Baptist Youth Night at the Mississippi Coliseum! That's an unbelievable honor that they have given her for which I am busting at the buttons proud about!

Please keep my beautiful daughters in your prayers.

For the Master,
Buster Wilson

Comments:
I as at Youth Night. You do have much to be proud of. Whitney did an awesome job. While she was speaking I thought of Joel and the day of Pentecost, "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams" (Acts 2:17 KJV). Your dauther made us all proud - speaking the words of life.
 
oops - daughter not dauther
 
Buster
I published a short bibliography of Word/Spirit books in response to our Youth Night conversation at Broken Steeple. Check it out and feel free to add to it. If you want some of them give me a call and i'll send 'um your way.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?