Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 

Playing CATCH UP!

Oh Well........


This has been a really tough month for me.


First, it was the Kidney stone attack during the morning church services. I preached while the stone moved, and I'm not talking about the stone over the tomb's entrance, either! Boy was that tuff! But God saw us thru that week.

But later on that week, I had a motorcycle accident. A lady hit me from behind and totaled my scooter and bummed me up pretty good. I'm getting better, the new REAL motorcycle has been purchased (Suzuki Boulevard C50T, 800cc). Thanks for you prayers.


To keep up with all the happenings in my life and the life of Friendship Baptist, please check the
www.friendshipchurch.blogspot.com blogger site.


God Bless,

Buster Wilson

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?