Thursday, February 01, 2007

 

Listen to Buster LIVE every morning!

I have been part of American Family Radio, a group of 3 nationwide radio networks, for about 5 years now. I have been doing what's called, "Voice Tracking", that is, I record my radio shows on a computer that inserts those tracks into the daily radio shows. But now, I am LIVE on one of the networks, the Classic Christian network, every morning from 6 am to 10 am central time.

I really want you to check it out by going to the website. You can find out there where a Classic station is in your area. If there is no station there (and there should be, we have nearly 200 stations nationwide!) then you can stream the radio stations live on your computer at our website!


Also, real soon, you'll be able to chat live with me each morning on the net. You can email me right now at the AFR email address, buster@afr.net.


God bless you. Please pray for me as I try to serve God's church at Ecru, MS (Friendship Church) and try to reach the nation for Christ on the AFR network.

P.S.
I'm also on in the afternoons on the Adult Contemporary network. Check the web site for more information.
For the Master,
Dr. Buster Wilson

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?