Thursday, February 01, 2007

 

Now, I'm LIVE every morning! Check it out!

For the past 5 years, I've been apart of the American Family Radio network of almost 200 stations across the Nation. Until this week, I "voice tracked" my shows, recording my voice on a computer that inserted my voice on the radio at the right time. This was easy for me, but it prevented me from having live contact with my audience and from being as current in my talk material as I could.


But now I am LIVE! I am live on the morning show of the Classic Christian network. Check out the website www.afr.net (linked in this post) and see if we have a station in your area. If we don't, then click on the live streaming feed that you can listen to on any computer world wide.


I'm also still tracking every afternoon on the Adult Contemporary network. Please pray for me as I try to serve God's church at Ecru, MS (Friendship Baptist) and try to reach the world on Christian Radio.

For the Master,
Dr. Buster Wilson

Comments:
Just browsing the net, very interesting.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?