Thursday, February 01, 2007

 

Welcome to Classic Christian Music in the AM!

I am very excited about going to the mornings LIVE on American Family Radio's Classic Christian music network.


I have been the morning guy, but up to this week I've been "voice tracking" my morning show. What that means is I was recording my talking into a computer and it was placing my talk into the morning show electronically! The difference now is that I can literally interact with all of my listeners LIVE and talk about current events!


I really invite you to come to our AFR website (linked on this post) and enjoy all of the ministry tools we have there! You can listen to live streaming of the morning show and all three AFR networks there. (Bytheby, I'm on in the afternoons, too, on the AC - adult comtemporary network. It's voice tracked, but I think you'd love the music. You can stream it too at the web site.)


Please pray for me as I try to minister to my wonderful church in Ecru, MS (Friendship Church) and try to reach America on the radio (we're on almost 200 radio stations!).

God Love you and thanks for checking in!

For the Master
Dr. Buster Wilson

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?